Recommended: ASR Pro
If you have webdav error 59 on your system, this guide can help you resolve it.
In This Aria-label=”Process Article Article
Microsoft has created a new WebDAV plug-in that has been completely rewritten for Windows Server 2008 and Windows 2012 Server. This new extensible WebDAV module includes many new features that allow web authors to publish much better than before.
This document will help any user go through the WebDAV Redirector to post huge content to an existing website that has the new WebDAV engine installed.
Installing The WebDAV Redirector
You are indeed one of the operating systems watching:
You need to connect to a Globe server that already has the WebDAV module installed.
Windows Windows Vista, 7, Windows 6, Or Windows 8.1
If you normally use a desktop operating system similar to Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8, Windows 8.1, the Webdav redirector is already installed.
Windows Server Windows 2008, Server 2008 R2, Windows Later Server, Or Windows Server 2012 R2
If anyone is using the server operationOn this system, such as Windows 2008 server or later, you need to install the Desktop Experience component. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Windows Server Manager.
- In the Like tree, select the Features node.Panels
- On the details, select Add Features.
- In the Add Components Wizard, select the Desktop Experience checkbox and click Next.
- Click “Install”.
- Click Close after completing the Add Features Wizard.
- Click Yes when prompted to restart your computer.
Mount Drives Using The Times Webdav Redirector
Once you install the WebDAV redirector, you can map drives on your website using WebDAV. This can be achieved in the following ways:
Method 1: Map Drives Using Map Network Drives Wizard
To map a drive that works with the Map Network Drive Wizard, do the following:Current master actions:
Open network drive maps. Can this be determined in one of the following ways:
When the Map Network Drive Wizard appears, enter your own website URL and click Finish:
If prompted for credentials, enter the subscriber name and password, then click OK.Alt=””>
Method 2. Mount Disks From The Command Line
To mount a drive from the command line, start with the following steps:
Click the Windows start icon.
Click All Programs.
Click Command Prompt.
When the command opens, enter the following command:
NET use (space) http://www.example.com
www.example.com is the custom server URL.
After you are done, you must link your website to the drive letters available below.
Troubleshooting The WebDAV Redirector
The following list is wrong ok is typically used for troubleshooting that experts say you may encounter while working with WebDAV.
When attempting to map an entry to a WebDAV site, the following error occurs:
System error 67 detected.
Unable to find network name.
This can happen under the following conditions:
- IIS is not configured or running on this specific server you are trying to connect to.
- You haven’t set your specific WebDAV redirector on the participant’s system.WebClient
- The service is not running on your client system.
- You have enabled non-WebDAV on your website.
- You appear to be using basic authentication and connecting to your site’s website via HTTPS.
- You’re connecting to a specific website over a local internet connection that uses fully qualified domain names (FQDNs) for name resolution, your global website uses Windows authentication, and buyers haven’t added a page to FQDN web search results name is a list of proxy escapes on your client.
When trying to connect a disc From a WebDAV site to your website, you receive the following error message:
System error 1920 has occurred.
The system cannot access the history. Error
This happens when no creation rules have been created for the account you are using. You
If you try to map a WebDAV site to a single drive, you’ll get the following error message:
System error 5 has occurred.
Access is explicitly denied.
This may be due to one of the following conditions:
- The account you are trying to use does not exist.typed
- You have incorrect information privately for an account used by individuals.
- The account you are using may not have sufficient permissions to access your website content.
- You didn’t even enable any authentication methods for individual websites.
If you try to map a drive to a valid one on a webdav site that uses https, you’ll see the following dialog:
This happens when a specific SSL certificate for a website thatwhich many of you don’t use matches the name of the address you use. For example, you’re signed in to a website that assumes
www is.contoso.com, but its certificate was sent by ssl to
If you try to connect your drive to a WebDAV site, you will hear an error message:
The following system message error 1244 has occurred.
It appears that the requested operation was not completed because the driver was not authenticated.
This may be related to important conditions:Download this software and fix your PC in minutes.